Sunday, December 16, 2012

On My Wishlist: Christmas Edition


Why, it's the most wonderful time of the year. This year I already have everything I want and need, but in my surfing the web over the past month or so, I've come across some pretty nifty gift ideas for others.

A lot of the people in my family are super hard to shop for, including my husband. He's very low-matience, which is usually lovely, but when it comes to buying presents, it means I often resort to getting him cooking gear. Which he always wants anyway :)


What's on your wish list this season?

From Rain Collection 





From Amazon.com


From Target





From HM.com


10 Kitchen Gadgets under $20



From House Beautiful


From HM.com



From Asos








Homemade gifts to give to others:



Mexican Hot Chocolate Fudge



Body Scrub

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...