Monday, July 2, 2012

Life of an Unemployed Graduate

As an officially unemployed young adult, I get antsy pretty easily. Going from I-feel-guilty-if-I'm-not-writing/reading/editing/panicking to total nothingness isn't the prettiest transition. I've applied for many jobs now and am kind of just waiting for something to happen.

This is sort of the mullets of outfits: Business on the top {because there are only so many days you can wear  your PJs in a row} and party on the feet.

In the meantime, I'm doing the odd job for family friends, honing my resume, cooking — and eating. 
A lot.
Graduation dinner at Cielo in the Four Seasons downtown.
Smushing tomatoes for marinara. 

My grocery list
An orange-white peach-cherry smoothie. Divine summer.

Proof that I graduated. Just in case you doubted me.
Plus, watching a lot of Food Network/Cooking Channel. I know, I'm hopeless.
I know I'm not the only unemployed graduate out there. What do you do to stay sane?

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...