Sunday, September 15, 2013

A Farewell to Summer

Summer is officially wrapping up, and I'm actually a little sad about this one.

Every other year, I'm happy to say goodbye to summers, because summer in St. Louis is usually as hot and humid as Satan's butthole.

This year, though, it was actually temperate. We didn't go higher than 95 for too many days, and I actually had a chance to, you know, go outside and enjoy the sunshine (hence the lack of blogging.)

This morning was the first morning where that hint of autumn came into the air, and so I'm starting to feel like it's time to pack up the shorts and break out the pumpkin spice.

So, a recap on summer...





Toasted ravioli.


Stocking up.


Stocking up some more from DiGregorio's on the Hill (10-lb bag of pasta? Sure!)


Bad day pasta.
Pasta with french fries on top. Because I said so.
And you get to take out all your frustrations on the sauce (click it, I promise it'll make you feel better).


More starchy fatty goodness? That's what my summer is all about, bikinis be damned.








Summer isn't summer without a Cards game.


Or a weekend at the lake.



We also went out to eat a few times...












-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...